Audi R18 e-tron Quattro LeMans racer. Probably you weren’t expecting me to spot this racer in the middle of London, more precisely at Mayfair. However, Audi decided to bring this Le Mans racer to Mayfair store to show! And it is Quattro! There are some facts about Audi R18 and some photos as well;
- Won 10 races.
- 3.7-lt V6 petrol engine produces more than 510HP and more than 850Nm of torque (They never reveal the real power output).
- Rear-wheel drive but during the breaking-phase 500kJ of energy is transferred to front wheels defined by FIA (I didn’t get anything!).
- Six-speed sequential gearbox (No S-Tronic).
- Weights 900kg (Lighter than your average car).
- Top speed is only 352km/h (Slower than an investment banker’s Ferrari).
- 50lt of fuel tank.